Monday, May 17, 2010

INTERNET CAFÉS, IE's PC LAB, GIRLFRIEND'S LAPTOP... BULLSHIT!!! MY MAC OR NOTHING!!




After more than 2 months without my laptop (it was getting repaired!!!!) I finally just got it back. You don't really realize how much you need your computer until you "lose" it for a while. It is not like I wasn't able to access different computers... my girlfriend has one at home, there are plenty at IE's computer lab, I have 2 or 3 "locutorios" (or Internet Cafés) right on my doorstep... but it is not the same... The result is that in 2 months I have sent 50% less emails to my friends/contacts, I haven't followed and checked what my friends have been up to on FaceBook, updated my Blog or signed in to Twitter or FourSquare (webs that I discovered thanks to Enrique Dans, my Info Systems teacher at IE).


Conclusion: You need your stuff to work properly. To discover new sites on the Internet going from one page to another, and then another... to check people's blogs, you need time on a computer and in a nice environment (I added nice environment cause IE's computer lab really sucks!)... you only get that with your computer at home.

So that's it! I just signed in to Twitter and FourSquare to check them out (please visit sometime!). I have no clue if I will like it. If I will play the game, update my status everyday, talk about me and my preferences... but I guess you never know until you try! The same thing happened to me with Facebook and even if I'm not a mad user of it, I check my account at least once a day.

Here I am loved Blogg... Sorry for this little absence. This is going to change from now on! Get ready!

1 comment: